Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Because Kaitlyn Went to a Cooking Party

This blouse has been hanging in my closet for a few weeks now and I've been dying to wear it. I love everything from the silk material to the subtle bow detail. When I saw photos of the Kirna Zabete line for Target, I didn't waste any time getting there to pick up this floral top and the perfect leather leggings.


Top: Kirna Zabete for Target, Jeans: LOFT, Booties: Just Fab, Watch: Nordstrom, Wrist wrap: Swap w/Lisa (Kristin Hassan)

I would also like to introduce you to my new favorite booties...they go with everything! 

Post on the cooking party to follow.... :)

#Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit but I have to say I'm stoked for the post about the cooking party! I'm very intrigued, I love to cook so this sounds right up my alley...

    ReplyDelete