Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Because Lisa's Daughter turned Two!

Over the weekend, my beautiful daughter turned two. Here is what myself and Kaitlyn wore to the family birthday party at my house:

 Top: Swap w/ Kaitlyn,Vest: Swap w/ Katrina, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Dolce Vita, Bracelet: I Spy DIY and Chole and Isabel

Top: Discovery, Jeans: JC Penney (similar) (similar) , Boots: C/O Just Fab, Watch: Nordstrom,Wrist Wrap: Kristin Hassan

Since we saved a few dollars by having the party at home, I decided to go over the top in decor. It was a "Princess and the Popstar" theme, so here are some of inside shots:





The kids (and adults) had so much fun. Most importantly, my little bean had the best time. The kids all loved having their faces painted (a bit thanks to Erin) and I think my favorite part was the big dance party at the end.

 What do you do if you are having a birthday party at home to make it that much more special?

#Lisa


12 comments:

  1. Aww how fun! It looks like maybe the adults had just as much fun as the kids? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the vest layered over the blouse - very chic and unexpected - until everyone stats copying you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like such a fun party! love that polka dot blouse :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an amazing party!!!! The balloon decoration looks great!
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe this looks like SO much fun! I would have loved a bday party like this as a little girl. Happy bday to your little one! Can't believe it's been 2 years already...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute party! I love the polka dot top.

    Cate
    Flirt'n with Fashion
    http://flirtnwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone, it was a super fun time for sure! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute party...where are the balloon stages from?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Balloons were done by my babysitter's mom! They own a balloon company. You can find her on FB, I love link-o-loons.

    ReplyDelete