Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Because We Rode the Polar Express!

The Polar Express has been one of my favorite Christmas stories since I was little, so I was excited to experience our own version with the family. Our family took Lisa’s children aboard the train which included chocolate milk & cookies, a reading of the story, a bell (that we could all hear ring) and of course, a visit from Mr. C himself. 

Here is what we wore:
Sweater: LOFT, Leggings: Express, Boots: Just Fab(similar), Sunnies and Hat: Target, Bracelets: Swap with Lisa (Baublebar)

 Top: Banana Republic, Vest: MNG by Mango, Jeans: Stylemint(similar), Shoes: Shoemint(similar), Sunnies: Loft,  Necklace: Threadsence







What are your favorite childhood holiday stories?

P.S. Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!! Here's to many more ;-)

#SistersMarie

3 comments:

  1. Omg this looks like SO much fun!! I've never heard of anything like this but the Polar Express is one of my favorite Christmas stories. I might have to make a trip down to Chicago for this next year!

    P.S. Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You both look amazing as always!! Love your hat Kaitlyn!! Happy Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete