Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Rocked it & Swapped it

Kaitlyn owns this beautiful dress with a sheer top and wore it to an outdoor party this summer...I love everything about this look, so I decided to change it up for fall.
Dress:Forever21, Shoes: Forever21, Bracelet: LOFT, Earrings: Francesca's, Sunnies: Target

When I wore the dress in late September, I layered a tee over the dress to give it a completely different look:
Dress: Forever21, Top: C/O chicnova, Shoes: Dolce Vita (similar), Bag: C/O Just Fab (similar), Necklace: oh, Poppy!, Chain Bracelet: T plus J designs, Bracelet and ring: Baublebar, Sunnies: MNG by mango

This is a perfect dress for wearing year round...It would look great with gray tights (currently for sale in my closet!), brown booties, and a colorful cardigan, right? 

#Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment