Thursday, December 6, 2012

Help Kaitlyn Choose New Specs...

As a girl who wears contacts every single day, it would be nice to take a day off once in awhile and let my eyes breathe by wearing glasses, so I decided to go on the hunt for the perfect frames. While I do own a pair, they are plain silver wire and I typically only wear them at night for reading. When I found out that Warby Parker has a "home try-on" feature, I jumped on it immediately. I love an online product that gives you the chance to try before you buy. 



I have a specific style in my mind that I'm aiming for, so I ordered 5 very similar frames - Mostly tortoise shell or a brown hue (to compliment my hair color) and a square shape. I narrowed it down to 2 favorites...What do you think? Too large or just right? 

(Marshall - Lighter Tortoise color in person )

(Crane - Dark tortoise)

Have you ever tested a product at home before committing to it? 

#Kaitlyn


9 comments:

  1. I'm def going to try Warby Parker when I get my new frames after the New Year!!! I love #2 on you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look great but I gotta vote for #2! Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm voting #1, I think they're more versatile and looks like you would be most comfortable and confident in #1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delayed response, but I'm with Xochil. The lighter tortoise compliments your blonde hair beautifully.

    ReplyDelete