Monday, December 31, 2012

What Kaitlyn Wore for Christmas

Because I've been so busy with work, wedding planning, and life in general, this was the first year that I didn't have holiday outfits picked out until the day of...very unusual. However, thanks to a lovely skirt from my Mom on my birthday and a few sparkles, I think everything came together nicely. I went for a "50's glam" look with my hair by pinning one side back with a diamond barrette...I loved the style and it kept my hair off my face all night - win win.

Christmas Eve:
Top: Forever 21(similar), Skirt: LOFT(similar), Tights: Nordstrom, Earrings: Francesca's, Bracelet: LOFT


Christmas Day:
Top: Forever 21, Leggings: Express, Earrings: Kate Spade


Hope you all had a Merry Christmas 
...and a Happy New Year!

#Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. looking gorgeous! :)

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! Love your hair on xmas day too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Happy New Year Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOE, the bun is my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete