Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

It's official: I have a big crush on this blouse of Lisa's and need to devise a plan to steal it. She looked absolutely amazing in the leather skirt and I loved the pop of yellow. 

I decided to take advantage of one of our warmer days and pair it with tweed shorts and my favorite black booties. 
Top: Urban Outfitters (swap w/Lisa), Shorts: H&M(similar), Booties: Just Fab(similar), Earrings: Forever 21


Do you have a favorite top you would never part with? 

#Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off
    the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.

    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon.
    Many thanks
    Feel free to surf my web-site :: Home Design Love

    ReplyDelete