Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Because Lisa had a Family Day

On the weekends, I have the honor of spending time with my family. Yep, the hubby is off (AKA lots of help with the kids) and I look forward to fun activities like going to play areas,  shopping, family hair cuts, or whatever else the day brings.

Here is what I wore for a brisk winter family day:
just fab jewely prada
Cardigan: GiGi Bottega, Tank and Jeans: Target, Boots and Clutch: C/O Just Fab, Watch: Fossil, Necklace: C/O Sarah Aghili, Bracelet: Baublebar, Basketweave Bracelet: C/O T + J Designs, Sunnies: Prada

This is a great example of mommy-on-the-go wear, though I obviously jazzed it up a bit with this amazing studded clutch and some gold jewelry.

#Lisa

P.S. We will be tweeting from @bcishop2much during tonight's premiere of Kimora's House of Fab at 9/8c on the Style network! Join in our conversation, we can't wait to see one of our favorite brands in action ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you visit again soon.

    About BISTM it's the first time I hear about it.

    ReplyDelete