Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Because Kaitlyn Went to Wisco Winterfest

Though I'm strictly a summer kind of a girl, one of my favorite winter traditions is attending Winterfest near our lake house in Wisconsin. It's one of the only times town is bustling in the colder months and I love to see everybody out and about.

 The sculptors come from all over the world and the designs never fail to impress me – I always wonder how you figure out that you have such a skill? One of the hotels even hosted an ice bar outside their entrance which we chose to gaze at from afar because we already couldn’t feel our noses, but a little peppermint schnapps always cures that ;-)

Here is what I wore:

Top: LOFT (swap/Lisa), Jeans: LOFT, Boots: DSW, Scarf: Target(similar), Tank: LOFT, Sunnies: Target, Watch: Michael Kors

Pin It

The sculptors hard at work:
A few of the finished products:


My top 3:

What are your favorite winter activities?


P. S. We wanted to make sure you guys are aware of something fun BaubleBar is doing this week...
They teamed up with a few of their favorite brands and from 2/4 - 2/8 you  can pick up a FREE gift from BB + Friends for every $40 spent.  
 Brand partners include Julep, Stila, Dr. Jart+, Eberjey, Elizabeth Arden, and more.  
 #Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. you look so pretty! so sad I missed this...next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous with the snow background and the Winterfest looks like a must do for everyone in the area. Great post.

    ReplyDelete