Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Because Lisa Loves to Color Block

Sometimes I need a little color in my life during these drab winter months.
Here is how I styled my color blocking look:


Coat: Victoria's Secret, Top: Loft, Denim: Levis (similar) (similar), Boots: Dolce Vita, Watch Wrap: House of Gemmes, Bracelet: Baublebar, Chain Ring: Tiffany & CO, Ring: Jarrod, Sunnies: Michael Kors, Necklace: Ax + Apple, Hat: Piperlime
Pin It
I find color blocking so much easier when you stick to solid colors mixed with one neutral color...in this case that was brown for me.

Ever mix bold colors with a neutral one?

5 comments:

  1. Love the gem colors together. You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stiiiill lovin the coat! i think i tend to use white with bold colors, but i love the brown accents here!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    mobilemorsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whу pеoplе still make use of to rеad nеws
    рaрers ωhen in this tеchnologіcаl woгld the ωhole thing іs ехiѕtіng on web?



    My blog - cave man diet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, Lisa!! I'm especially swooning over the mint pants!! Xo

    ReplyDelete