Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

Lisa's blouse collection is one that would make most girls jealous, so I try to steal (I mean swap!) as many with her as possible ;) I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love menswear tops (button up) with girly elements (bow that ties at the collar and a print of hearts) so this top is one of my favorites.

Boots or flats, tucked or not, here's how we both styled it:
Pin It

 When it comes to blouses, are you a tucker or not? 

Follow us on our new social media pages...we have some fun things to share soon:)

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Your way of tellіng аll in this post is truly gooԁ, eveгy one be
    ablе to easilу κnow it, Thanks a lot.



    Look into mу web-ѕite - acne breakouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, you guys are beaut! This shirt is lovely.. and it depends on my mood if I'm a tucker or not, and how I'm feeling about my body that day.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess i'm both, or all three (as i sometimes half-tuck!). with high waisted jeans & pencil skirts, i def tuck in, but like to leave out oversized blouses and tees with more casual looks.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    mobilemorsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a shirt lover too but it really depends on the look of the day whether I tuck it in or not but either way it's still fab. I love that blue pussy-bow print blouse and you both wore it well.

    Stay Stylish,

    TL. Xx
    Twynkle Loves
    http://www.twynkleloves.com

    ReplyDelete