Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Because Lisa Loves Layers

Even though it's officially Spring, we are still having winter weather in the the Chicagoland area. Boo hiss! ;) I've decided I am going to start wearing my spring/summer wardrobe anyway...I'll just look to layers!

Here is my layered look:



Maxi Dress: Bloomingdales, Tank: Eight Sixty, Chambray top: JC Penny, Boots: BCBG, Bag: C/O Just Fab, Earrings: Jewelmint, Watch: Fossil, Chain Bracelet: House of Gemmes, Gold Bracelet: Willow House Jewelry, Necklace: Oh, Poppy!

Pin It
  
I took my favorite razorback maxi dress and layered a tank blouse and a button up over it. I love this look because I feel like I have new clothes now that my spring/summer clothes are in the rotation, but I was still warm enough for this brisk weather.

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. thanks girl! You've been looking FAB lately...I can't believe you just gave birth!! show off ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers! That red looks amazing on you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous bag!!Could you please consider following each other? My blog is all about fashion beauty and life style! Get to know me at www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete