Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Because Lisa Saw The Croods

Life has been very hectic lately! Everyday day, night, and weekend seems to hold some event, kid therapy, kid sport/club, play date, family party, and so on. After looking at my calendar a few weeks back and not seeing a break for a few months, I decided to to write NOTHING on this past Saturday and Sunday. IT WAS AMAZING!

On Saturday, we relaxed and decided to take the kids to see the Croods.

Here is what I wore:



Cardigan: Swap w/ Kaitlyn, Tee: Loft, Jeans: Target, Flats: Just Fab, Necklace: Amazon, Bracelet: C/O Novobeads, Watch: Fossil, Mother of Pearl Ring: C/O Willow House Jewelry, Stackable rings: Shop Jules, Sunnies: Michael Kors

No makeup, flats, a tee, jeans, and a cardigan....DONE! It was in the mid 50's and very windy (as you can tell). 

Has anyone else seen The Croods yet? It is adorable! A must see with your family for sure!

#Lisa


2 comments:

  1. I love the cardi! So many ways you could wear that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I was super excited to borrow it from Kaitlyn. I could have totally dressed it up too, but it was perfect for a casual day.

    ReplyDelete