Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

Kaitlyn has this amazing Loft sweater that she wore to a very special birthday party. It mixes two of my favorite things: stripes and black paired with hot pink and bonus, it can easily be transisitioned into spring.
Here is how we both styled it:

I loved how Kaitlyn styled the top so when she wore it, but it was a bit warmer during my turn, so 
so I paired the knit with shorts but kept it casual with denim, silver jewelry, and the black and white combo.


Knit: Swap w/ Kaitlyn (LOFT), Shorts: Old Navy, Shoes: C/O Sole Society, Bag: C/O Just Fab, Necklace: Ax + Apple, Infinity bracelet: C/O Silver Speck, Watch: Fossil, Chain Bracelet: T+J Designs, Mother or Pearl Ring: C/O Willow house Jewelry, Stackable Rings: Shop Jules, Sunnies: Target

How do you feel about knits & shorts?

Check out mine and Kaitlyn's closets ... Lots of new items for sale ;-)

#Lisa

6 comments:

  1. You both look great in this sweater, as you know I'm a huge fan of stripes :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, A Pear Shaped Gal and commenting on my recent Hello Apparel purchase (Hello t-shirt).

    This looks like a fun blog .. I'll have to stop by more often.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute glittery flats! and i love your half moon necklace loads!! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
    Check out my new post at Fashion Week Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like knit with shorts..love your look relax but yet polish..awesome knits too such a beautiful color

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both looks! Perfect spring weather look with those shorts too! :)

    ReplyDelete