Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

Kaitlyn has an impressive LOFT collection and this sweater is no exception. She layered her great striped knit with skinny jeans, riding boots, and a yellow hat for a pop of color on our Polar Express ride back in November. I loved the color combo, so I decided to try it with a twist.

I paired the knit with polka dot pants, teal coat, yellow statement necklace, and my go-to Michael Kors bag.


What do you think?
Ever try to recreate a look using the same color pallete but mixing it up to make it you own?

#Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! This blog looks exactlу lіke my οld onе!

    It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

    Here is my web-site ... teenage dating advice for guys

    ReplyDelete