Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

I got this amazing Just Fab bag as one of my February picks and have been loving it since. The blue adds a great pop of color to any outfit and the gold hardware gives it a bit of an edge.

Here is how we both styled it:
 It's the perfect size bag (us girls have a lot of important items okay?) and would even work for wearing to the office...sometimes just one fun piece can spice up business-casual wear.

Do you carry large tote bags or do you prefer a smaller purse?

#Lisa

And ladies! Here's how you can do your part to help the Boston Red Cross and support all those affected by Monday's tragedy:



·         100% of proceeds from sales of Latrice shoe in Red will go to the One Fund Boston 
·         Promo is today ONLY; Launches at 9AM PDT, ends at 11:59 PM PDT
·         Available to all US JustFab customers (Leads, VIPs, and Elites) only



2 comments:

  1. thank's :)
    your blog is amazing , I'm your newest fan :)
    I'll be very thankfull if you follow me back :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color! Is adds just the right pop of color! A blue bag is next on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete