Friday, June 28, 2013

Because It's Our 1 Year Anniversary!



As a thank you for supporting our business, we would like to offer you an easy way to spread the word about your closet (something you guys have been asking for!) Introducing Custom URL's!

 Open your closet doors to all your friends... Here's how easy it is: 

1. Click edit my profile
2. Enter your desired URL in the "Closet URL name" box
3. Click update at the bottom of the page
4. Test it out in your address bar. 
5. Share your closet with the world (We suggest promoting it on Instagram, closet shopping is huge right now!) It should look like: www.bistm.com/closet/yourclosetname

Let us know if you have any questions: Info@bistm.com

Happy Shopping,


10 comments:

  1. Nice post! I'm your new follower! I hope you could follow me too and see you in my blog sometimes bashishang.blogspot.com. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary!!! thanks for the awesome custom URLs!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    COACH Bag Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st Anniversary Girls! I am so proud of your achievements and hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other on bloglovin and Google + ? ...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Happy Anniversary! Congrats on all you have achieved! You both are such inspirations to is all! Can't wait to see what the next year has in store for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy anniversary guys and ur blog's great! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much dear! Wish you a beautiful day :-*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary!! Your blog is amazing and I wish you luck!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete