Thursday, June 27, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

Kaitlyn has this beautiful mint lace top from Loft that I found myself drooling over when she wore it on EasterWith lace and delicate items like this one, I'd never ask to borrow for fear I would snag it (or my kids would for that matter) so I was surprised and excited when I found it in my Friendswap bag in May.

To ensure I got no snags, I wore it for a kid free night with a friend and had it dry cleaned to show my appreciation! ;)

Here is how we both styled the top:

I wanted to mix up the colors a bit but I loved the hot pink with mint so much I wore hot pink lip stick!

What colors do you pair with mint?

#Lisa


7 comments:

  1. I always love both of your strings! Great top :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuute thanks so much for the comment :)


    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute top. Really like how you both styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mint and black--and the pink lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, this is the cutest idea ever. Obsessed with the top. You both look fabulous. If you have a moment, I'd love if you'd check out my latest photo diary. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, i love that you both had a bit of pink! it looks great against the mint.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    COACH Bag Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top is so sweet and I love how you both styled it! Have to ask a friend to do the same thing : ) Thanks for your sweet comment <3

    http://electricfeel-now.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete