Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Because Kaitlyn Had a Bridal Shower

I recently attended my first wedding shower (#2 is in two weeks!) and I couldn't have planned a better party myself. My family and friends worked so hard to put together a wonderful day at one my favorite Italian restaurants with all the people I love the most.


There were so many personal touches including the lovely flower centerpieces (in wedding colors, royal blue and coral - thank you Lisa!) to the cupcake favors and a cheesy game minimum (Thank you!) 


Dress: LOFT // Shoes: c/o Just Fab // Clutch: Forever 21 // Cuff: Lili Claspe // Corsage (a shower staple!)


It's officially wedding season! Are you attending any this summer?  

What do you plan on wearing?

#Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. You looked fantastic! beautiful bride to be!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You both look amazing! I love both dresses! Looks like you all had a great time! Cute favors too! :)

    ReplyDelete