Thursday, June 13, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

Kaitlyn has this beautiful light chambray top from H&M that she wore to her wedding hair and makeup trial last month. This type of top is great when worn alone as a shirt, but it is also really cute when worn as a light-weight coat for spring weather. 

I decided to layer it over a great maxi dress when we were shopping over Memorial Day weekend.

Here is how we both styled this H&M top:

Do you own a chambray top? I have two, a dark (similar) and medium (similar) colored one but now I want a light colored one too! Versatility at its finest. 

#Lisa

3 comments:

  1. i have several!! a dark thin one, a regular denim-weight one, and a polka dot one. had to stop myself from getting a heart-printed one. this one looks nice and thin-, which would work well here.


    rockoomph.blogspot.com
    COACH Bag Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous blog and website! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. ;) I added myself to your friends list, and look forward to following you! Please feel free to check out my new blog and follow me along. ;) best of luck to you!

    www.theprettibloomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete