Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Because Lisa Loves the Basics

As cliche as it is for moms to wear jeans and a tee shirt, I have to say it is (and has always been) a go-to look for me.  Of course I added my own twist by wearing a cute boho hat and breaking out the cuffed boyfriend jeans.

Here is what I wore for a day of errands:



Tee: J. Crew, Jeans: Threadsence, Shoes: Loft, Bag: Piperlime, Hat: Nordstrom, Ring: Love Twist Etsy Store, Watch: Fossil 

I have two favorite items in this outfit:

1. The tee was bought with a gift card that I won on the blog Coming Unstitched (thanks again, Sarah!).
I love that it's linen and pastel colors. 

2. I am beyond obsessed with this ring! I'm VERY into handmade jewelry lately because I enjoy buying an item that I know was made by someone whose path I've crossed. Maybe it's because I used to design and mass assemble jewelry for a living and I know what hard work goes into creating. But really, it's stunning and beautifully made. 

Shop the jeans & tee look:





#Lisa

4 comments: