Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Because Lisa's Son Graduated

OK everyone, proud mama moment: My son graduated preschool last week and the entire family is in awe of him! 

The school had a classroom ceremony and both sets of grandparents plus myself and the hubby made it out to watch the little man get his certificate. The kids all wore hats made out of a paper bowls, plates on top of it with the year in it, and a tassel made of string...so cute.

Here is what I wore:

Tee: Swap w/ Kaitlyn, Belt & Watch: Fossil, Jeans: 7 For all Mankind, Boots: Dolce Vita, Necklace: Urban Outfitters, Bracelet: C/O T+J Designs, Charm Bracelet (Nordstrom): Gift, Sunnies: Loft

I can't believe my son is going into Kindergarten in the fall. It really does fly by!

Ever jazz up jeans and a tee to wear to a daytime event?

#Lisa

3 comments: