Monday, June 17, 2013

Because We Went to the Shedd

Lisa and I recently visited the Shedd Aqaurium with our family - It was her first time there and I think she was just as excited as my 2 year old niece and 5 year old nephew. We knew they would love all the "Nemo" sightings and we also wanted to make them familiar with the place, as it is the venue for my upcoming wedding. I can't wait to dance with him in his handsome tux and her in her princess garb.

Here is what I wore for a Sunday Shedd visit:
Can we talk about my love for this bag? It's got a nautical vibe which I'm a huge fan of  and the netural pallette makes it easy to pair with a wide variety of styles. And it's called the beachfront which just makes it 10x more amazing.

Jacket: Forever 21 (similar) / Jeans: H&M / Top: Old Navy / Scarf: Target/ Sandals: Target / Bag: Just Fab 
Watch: Michael kors / Earrings: Kate Spade

Curly or straight, fall or summer, I've clearly developed an obsession with this scarf that I swapped from Lisa...AND my jean jacket. Like, I wear it an embarassing amount. It goes with everything! See what I mean? Jessica knows what I'm talking about!

Do you have an item that you wear over and over?

#Kaitlyn

5 comments:

  1. so cute! your wedding is coming up!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute look! loving that bag! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bag and scarf!! Great look with the white jeans

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scarf and the bag are both beautiful. I especially love the scarf, such beautiful colors, I would be wearing it non stop too! :)

    ReplyDelete