Monday, June 3, 2013

Beyond the Fashion Lens

Lisa and I spend hours documenting our style, favorite fashions and our time together pursuing these passions. In addition to time we dedicate to these hobbies and managing BISTM and BTGTF, we both lead crazy-hectic lives leaving no time to breathe (normal, right?) Every second is filled, whether it's tasting umpteen cupcake places for the upcoming wedding (Kaitlyn) or attending Mom & Tot gymnastics classes (Lisa.) 

Here's what happens when we're not behind the fashion lens:
K
(Clockwise)
A visit to the Shedd, The finalized wedding invite, Blackhawks Win!, Jim Gaffigan at the Chicago Theatre, A beautiful al-fresco dining experience, Moustache Fun, St. Patricks with my best friends, First Party at the new house, Taste testing wedding dessert options.

L
(Clockwise)
Dress up dance parties with the family, yoga in my living room (with kid toys all around me), swing set love with my son, working outside on a nice day, grilling (I do all the cooking in my home), date night with the hubby, my daughter at gymnastics, bus stop shadows with my son, my hubby and both kids running to the park.

If you don't already, follow us on Instagram: SistersMarie

4 comments:

  1. Lovely memories for you! Xoxo! Www.klimver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see these pics! Great shots of your busy lives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Thanks for sharing your lives outside the blog!

    ReplyDelete