Friday, July 19, 2013

Because Kaitlyn is Going to the Chapel...

My fiance and I have will have been engaged almost two years when we get married tomorrow and saying that it has been a whirlwind is an understatement. Even though we had a lot of time to plan, we were always busy doing something whether it was another detailed visit to the Shedd, cutting string for the invites (trust me, it made the difference), sending umpteen thank you's for our wonderful gifts, or buying our first home together!

Our families and friends have been more amazing than words can say with their support and patience and I feel lucky to be so loved. 

Speaking of love, I can't wait to marry mine. He's been my best friend for 7 years...

Now it's time to make it forever.
I look forward to sharing wedding and honeymoon photos with you when I return but until then, we have some great posts planned so enjoy!

#Kaitlyn (almost a Mrs!)

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kaitlyn!!!! Looking forward to seeing all your pics upon your return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kaitlyn!! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy your day and honeymoon! Can't wait to see pics!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you both! How exciting! Cant wait to see pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS kaitlyn!! enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! You're all so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so sweet (: can't wait to see your photo! xx Last forever(: xx thanks for commenting on my blog!

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for that sweet comment!

    Congratulations as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete