Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Because Lisa Loves Summer Dresses

Up until two years ago, I had never worn shorts in the summer. I think it was because I had been going through my baby making years and I wasn't comfortable with my body, but dresses were always my go-to for summer style.

In recent years, I have embraced wearing shorts but some of my favorite summer outfits still remain to be light and airy summer dresses.

Here is one of my current favorites:
 photo ec0295b7-a1d8-47d1-8b55-b324de226ff7_zps19d1062f.jpg
 photo d52e261c-c6cf-4a58-9f13-1a6f7f521388_zps0bfc4ede.jpg
Dress & Top: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Shoedazzle, Chain Bracelet: House of Gemmes, Watch: Fossil, Earrings: Lotus Blossom Design, Rings: Lili Claspe

I love how flowy this short frock is and the back is amazing too. Gotta love Urban Outfitters!

Are you a dress lover like me or do you prefer shorts and a tank?

#Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Love summer dresses! and love the print on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! That's one cute little dress, I so prefer to wear dresses over shorts, I'm a bit of leg shy so cute dresses are all for me. You look adorable!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete