Monday, September 30, 2013

Because Kaitlyn is Loving Army Green



























I remember being a freshman in high school and strutting around our downtown with my two best friends (because that's what you did on a Friday night) and one of them was wearing camouflage cargo pants from Abercrombie & Fitch. By the way, this was that girl who had stock in the store...she even refused to buy her underwear anywhere else...sigh.

At the time, I swore I would never purchase camo pants -- I just didn't understand the appeal because they seemed so masculine and "hard" looking to me. Fast forward to current day where I love mixing feminine and masculine pieces and can't get enough of army green so oddly enough, the camo print has become part of my regular rotation. If only the 15 year old me could see me now...

Blouse: JC Penney // Pants: JC Penney // Jacket: Forever 21 (similar) // Belt: Michael Kors (similar) // Shoes: DSW (similar)
Watch: Nordstrom // Bracelet: LOFT // Sunnies: Old Navy




Do you find you're more accepting of certain styles now than you were when you were younger?

1 comment: