Monday, November 4, 2013

Because Kaitlyn Loves Blazer Season!


I feel very lucky to work at a place where every day is casual Friday, especially after the few years I spent working insurance in slacks (do people still say slacks?) and let's not forget the matching separates that retail stores can't seem to stray from. I never felt comfortable in those pieces (physically or mentally) because it was very stuffy, confined, and limiting -- I need a splash of color in life.

I feel most comfortable expressing my personality through clothes and this outfit is a good representation of that: classic with a modern/fun twist. I've always loved blazers which I have Blair Waldorf to thank (could anyone else make such an obnoxious headband and schoolgirl get up look so perfect?)

Blazer: LOFT (similar) // Top: Forever 21 // Jeans: GAP // Booties: c/o Just Fab // Bag: c/o Just Fab
Bracelets: Forever 21, T+J Designs, House of Gemmes




How do you dress for your job?

Shop my look: 


No comments:

Post a Comment