Monday, November 11, 2013

Because Kaitlyn tried Keratin Perfect!

I always feel so good when I leave the salon after a fresh hair cut -- consistent cuts not only maintain your style but keep your hair looking healthy. However, all women know the difficulty of finding a free moment to make it to the salon (and if we actually have a moment, sometimes we would just prefer it stay that way!

The at-home smoothing system made of natural proteins intended to replenish hair that is exposed to elements and hot tools. 

My hair is typically pretty straight but there's other benefits to using the product including de-frizzing and long lasting shine so I was excited to test it out.

The Perfect Silk Shampoo & Perfect Cleanse Conditioner work well (best when used together) and they smell pretty good. I felt like my hair looked smooth and sleek, especially when combined with the Perfect Gloss & finished off with the KP flat iron. I had a similar look that I would get from a salon blowout (with the cut the time in half!)


Products ℅ Keratin Perfect

Have you ever tried a Keratin product line? What kind of results did you have? 

Stay tuned for Lisa's review of the 30 day treatment later this month!

2 comments: