Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Because Kaitlyn Christmas Shopped (Bonus Rock&Swap!)

I generally do most of my Christas shopping online, but there are still a few items I like to see and touch in person so I joined the masses at the mall over the weekend. A week before Christmas, you can either choose to be in the spirit despite the 10 layers you have on and the long line that awaits you or be that person who lays on your horn because someone took that great spot you were waiting for (to that guy, the walk will probably do you some good). 

Yes, the holidays have their fair share of challenges, but it really is a memorable time that just requires some patience and kindness. As for our beautiful snow covered landscape, it is a true winter wonderland -- It just wouldn't feel like the holiday season with green grass so for now, I will continue to happily deck the halls in my snow boots. 

But come January 1st, the summer countdown begins. Winter was only meant for Christmas ;)
Sweater: Piperlime (swap w/Lisa) (buy here!)  // Jeans: J Brand (similar) // Scarf: JC Penney // Boots: Target
Bag: ℅ Just Fab // Hat: Old (similar) // Glasses: Coach


3 comments:

  1. "But come January 1st, the summer countdown begins. Winter was only meant for Christmas ;)"

    AMEN! Truer words have never been spoken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, thank you Natalie! So glad somebody agrees with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, great post! I love that sweater and the glasses:)

    ReplyDelete