Monday, December 2, 2013

Because Kaitlyn Hosted a Bridal Shower!

Along with my Mom & cousins, I recently hosted a holiday themed bridal shower for my cousin who is getting married in a few weeks. The shower was at the Grotto which had just been decked out in red and gold that morning so the backdrop was perfect and the food was absolutely amazing.

I am not exaggerating when I say it may have been the best chicken I've ever had...not to mention the tiramisu (which rarely isn't high on my list) but this one had even me asking for seconds. Is your mouth watering yet?

Sweater: Target (similar) // Skirt: Swap w/Lisa (Lauren Conrad) (similar) // Boots: DSW  (similar)// Tights: Von Maur 
Necklace: T+J Designs // Ring: Forever 21 (similar)



 The shower was a success and now begins the wedding countdown. The bride has picked gorgeous apple red dresses for us bridesmaids to wear, so I hope there's a dusting of snow on the ground...can you imagine those photos? :)

The hosts & MOB
Red velvet cake pops for the red inspired wedding
PS, can we talk about my necklace? GUSH. Lisa got it for me for my birthday after she me drooling over it at the T+J preview a few weeks ago (and loved it so much, she bought one too!) I got so many compliments on it and can't wait to wear it for all the festive events coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment