Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Because Kaitlyn Loves Winter Brights

A blanket of white snow makes such a great canvas for a pop of color, don't you think? I got this bright blue Old Navy infinity scarf from my secret santa at work and I can't stop wearing it. Thought it was the perfect addition for an all black ensemble (Which btw, I loved…felt great to channel Johnny Cash. "You look like you're going to a funeral…well, maybe I am.")


Sweater: H&M (similar) // Leggings: JC Penney // Boots: ℅ Just Fab // Scarf: Old Navy // Hat: H&M (similar)
Even though we're already counting down the days until next Christmas, I still wanted to get a few more shots in front of our tree before taking it down. This was a year of firsts for my (new) husband and I which included buying our first tree together so I'm a little emotional about taking it down. 

We got some really personal ornaments this year that I look forward to hanging up each holiday and being reminded about all the wonderful people and memories in our lives. 

Do you find it hard to take down the decorations that made your house so festive for the Holidays? 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures and love the background! I am heading to Old Navy to find that scarf for myself. Our tree is still up and on for a few more days. Love the way it brightens up the house.

    ReplyDelete