Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Because Kaitlyn Rented the Runway

This is the 4th time I've ordered a dress from Rent the Runway and had another wonderful experience. I had a wedding to attend so I placed an order for a gorgeous dress but due to Chicago's never ending blizzard (hashtag Chiberia), the dress wasn't going to make it in time.
So, I received a voicemail from RTR letting me know that I could pick a dress of my choice under $125 and they would overnight it to me at no charge. Because the orders they ship out are time sensitive, they realize that people count on their services so I thought this was such a professional way to handle a situation like this and I was extremely impressed with their customer service. 

I have had this Badgley Mischka dress in my "favorite" list for quite some time so I was ecstatic to get the chance to wear it. I absolutely love the color, fit and everything about the style, so much that it was difficult to put it back in the bag to ship back…it was the perfect choice for a winter wedding.

Dress: Rent the Runway (badgley mischka) // Heels: DSW (similar)
Clutch: Michael Kors (similar) // Earrings: Francesca's (similar)


I really liked mixing the blue dress with emerald earrings…my two favorite colors.


Have you ordered from RTR before? How was your experience? 

(Check back next week to see the original dresses I ordered) ;)

3 comments: