Friday, January 17, 2014

How to Stay Winter Warm!

It has been a crazy winter in Chicago (to say the least) and as a result, I am getting pretty tired of having to wear my Old Navy parka in the office while my feet are toasted by my space heater. During this month's polar vortex, our heat in the office froze at 60 degrees which couldn't even be improved by the two pairs of pants I was wearing (and one was fleece lined!)

As someone who would be cold in a sauna, this season has definitely been a challenge, but it has forced me to add to a growing collection of stylish winter attire. My husband always says, "Are you going to fashionable or warm today?" and with these options (all under $100!) in my closet, I could safely reply, "both." 
Winter Mix
Which jacket is your favorite? I am obsesed with the black and red plaid print!


nicandzoe.com


$79 - ringsandtings.com



missselfridge.com


forever21.com


nordstrom.com


$21 - newlook.com


aeropostale.com

No comments:

Post a Comment