Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Because Kaitlyn Wore Black & White



This necklace, again? Yes, you got it...this necklace, again. Sorry not sorry -- it is my go-to statement piece because it literally makes everything look better. I can pair it with a gray graphic t, a cocktail dress or even my pajamas (as SJP would) and feel just as stylish in any of those choices because of its luxe detail. 


I also really like this black and white bag that Lisa swapped me so I decided to style everything around that theme for the NAPW Chicago event we participated in - minimalist with a pop of print on the shoes and color on the lips.

Sweater: LOFT (similar) // Skirt: Forever 21 (similar) // Bag: Just Fab (swap w/Lisa) // Tights: Von Maur
Shoes: Target // Necklace: T+J Designs // Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Bracelet: LOFT // Ring: Francescas 

Even though we're all tired of the snow, it sure makes for a gorgeous city backdrop, doesn't it?

Photos by Hannah 

3 comments:

  1. I can't tell if I like the bag or the necklace better; I'm in love with both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have that awesome necklace and wear it ALL the time, too!! it really is a versatile piece.

    [oomph.]
    $600 SPRING Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I can't get enough of this necklace either :)

    ReplyDelete