Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Because Kaitlyn Loves Sunday Brunch!


 Out of all the meals you can eat out, I think brunch is my favorite (next to fro-yo dessert, that is). Last weekend, we indulged on both days --  My husband and I enjoyed a delicious meal with friends at Brunch on Saturday (if you go, the breakfast nachos are a must) followed by my Mom's birthday brunch at Redstone on Sunday (P.S. it is her actual birthday today -- stop by Lake House Lyn to wish her well. Love you, Mom!) 

Needless to say, I skipped my skinny jeans and opted for my new pixie pants from Old Navy instead. They are SU-PER comfortable and I have a hard time passing up anything in an anchor print. Even my husband noticed: "I like your pants! You own a shirt like that too, right?" (and a tank top, a sweater, etc etc) What can I say, I'm a sailor at heart :)
Sweater: Old Navy // Pants: Old Navy // Booties: Just Fab (similar)  // Bag: Just Fab 
Watch: T+J Designs // Sunnies: Target (similar)





Do you love brunch too? Share your favorite place with us in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Love you too! xo Thank you girls for my awesome birthday trip!

    ReplyDelete