Friday, April 25, 2014

Remix: White Blazer Year Round

I have had my white Hive & Honey blazer from Piperlime for two years now and it is without a doubt the blazer I get the most use out of. What's great about a white blazer is that you CAN wear it year round!

I know some still stick to that "no white after Labor Day" rule, but in this, I support "rules were made to be broken" ;)

Here are a few ways I have styled the blazer over the past two years:
 photo remix_zpsaf09cfe4.jpg  photo whiteblazer_zps61ae0163.jpg

Naturally when we had a girls trip to Nashville the white blazer had to come with. On this night we had dinner at BB Kings and listened to some amazing live music (and of course ate fried pickles...yes, again!) I decided to pair my favorite blazer with a girly floral dress, fringe bag, and cowboy boots.

 photo 1696cdc4-bbec-48a6-b659-0f500ddb1d18_zps850965cf.jpg  photo f0217f82-c6b4-4bc1-ad0d-9fdfd08267f1_zpse8401c69.jpg  photo f698cf1d-398e-4f0d-a149-ab30bd51a6a5_zps8d3bef0e.jpg
Blazer: Piperlime // Dress: Because I Shop Too Much // Boots: Just Fab // Bag: Rachel Zoe // Bracelets: c/o It's A Bling Thing // Watch: Fossil // Hair Extensions: Hair by Suzie

Do you own a white blazer?
Which of my seven looks is your favorite? 

2 comments:

  1. I love this look on you Lis...totally suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One you find that perfect piece, is like you must have to wear it all year long. I love every single look and specially the last one. Great job with the floral dress and cowboy boots.

    ReplyDelete