Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Passion for Pixie Pants



Every once in a while, you stumble across the perfect pair of pants and wonder how you have been able to make it this far without them. Enter the Old Navy pixie pants – I impulsively picked up a pair while standing in the checkout line a few weeks ago (navy with an anchor print, obviously) and I instantly fell in love. 

2 days later, I went back for a white pair (which I now wear with EVERYTHING) and most recently, I put my rewards points to good use for a pair in black. I cannot be stopped...




Shirt: Old Navy // Vest: TJ Maxx (similar) // Pants: Old Navy // Shoes: Sole Society 
Clutch: Threadsence // Belt: Target // Rings: Francesca's // Sunglasses: Old Navy

It’s safe to say I officially have an obsession because I frequently scan the website to see if they introduced any new prints. I have a strong feeling that floral, neon and MORE anchor designs would secure a spot in my closet with no questions asked…just sayin’ ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment