Monday, August 18, 2014

Showered with Love




I have only worn this dress a handful of times but it is actually one of my favorites in my closet. It has all of the essentials: A great print, flattering fit, and versatile styling options. Being tall (and slightly busty) can make it difficult for me to find a dress that isn't too short or too revealing so I get excited when I find a piece that can still make me feel confident without being over the top. 

A statement necklace is the exclamation point in most of my wardrobe choices sand I thought this (obnoxiously) bright yellow necklace was perfect for pulling out the yellow hints in the print. What do you think?


Dress: LOFT // Shoes: Just Fab (similar) // Bag: Just Fab (swap w/Lisa) (similar) // Sunnies: Old Navy
Necklace: T+J Designs // Bracelets: My Mom's & It's a Bling Thing // Ring: Forever 21



1 comment: