Thursday, August 14, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it

Who doesn't love a great item of clothing in an animal print? No seriously, I'm asking? Personally, I am under the assumption that we all need a touch (or TONS) of animal print in our lives. This beautiful cheetah print tank from H&M is the super versatile and can be worn year round. 

Kaitlyn recently styled her tank tucked into a pink maxi skirt and paired it with a denim jacket. I personally am in love with the entire outfit. In fact, I may recreate her look (thanks for the inspiration, Katie!)

When I wore it back in May, it was all about layers and mixing it with nude and gold accessories. 

Here are both of our looks:

Do you have a favorite animal print item of clothing? How would you style this tank?

Shop the Looks: 

No comments:

Post a Comment