Monday, August 11, 2014

These Booties Were Made For Lusting...

I am a summer girl at heart - always have been and always will be so the winding down of the most beautiful 3 months here in Chicago is hard for me but luckily, there are a few things that can soften the blow starting with a never ending selection of new booties...

If there's one thing I look forward to in the colder months (and one only), it's wearing my favorite denim with a great pair of boots. Flat riding boots and ankle booties with a short heel top my list so I couldn't help perusing a few options online. Hey now, I need something to look forward to when the weather turns, right?

Here are a few pairs that caught my eye:






Which pair is a must in your closet? 

2 comments:

  1. I am loving every one of these picks! Booties are a go-to for me in Fall/Winter. I can't wait to pull them out when the weather cools!

    xx,
    La Joie de Vivre by Alecia Mariana
    Facebook//Twitter//Instagram // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete