Tuesday, August 12, 2014

From BISTM to Beach Look


I feel like I can turn almost anything into a “street/beach” look because it’s one of my favorite styles (I swear, I am meant to live in a swim suit on a beach with friendship bracelets adorning each arm and a surf board as my sole mode of transportation). But, I digress…All I know is when I found this in my swap bag and wore it for a day in the sun, Lisa was amazed how well it worked as a beach cover up. She said, “I was going to wear it to a shower and you just went a whole nother route – how genius!” 

How great that it can be styled on two ends of the fashion spectrum and work seamlessly on both…in my mind, that makes it a GREAT find. Not to mention it's the comfiest dress I have tried on...Thank you Mary for uploading this to your closet, your loss is our gain ;)





Dress: BISTM // Sandals: LOFT // Hat & Bag: Fashion Q // Necklace: E Street Denim // Sunnies: Old Navy

Do you have a dress you can take from sun to soiree?

2 comments: