Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Holy Chic...


As much as I love blasting music and getting dolled up for a big night out, I also enjoy the comfort of casual clothing so I often end up mixing and matching pieces from both ends of the spectrum. My favorite outfits combine lifelong pieces (black blazer) with current trends (graphic t) and top things off with a statement piece (this necklace which I wear entirely too often) – that way, I am dressed for various occasions whether it’s a business meeting (as was this night with Lisa) and cocktails with the girls (ALSO this night with Lisa).

I haven’t worn these heels or boyfriend shorts (comfiest EVER) in a while so when I saw them both peeking out my of my closet, it seemed like the perfect match. I think this is one of those outfits that would confuse my husband (I can hear it, “you’re wearing that shirt with heels?”) but all of you fashion-minded women understand where I’m coming from…and that right there is why we blog :)

Blazer: Urban Outfitters, old (similar) // Shorts: LOFT // T: Sisters Marie // Heels: Just Fab 
Necklace: T+J Designs // Clutch: Forever 21 (similar) // Bracelet & Watch: T+J Designs





What do you think about mixing comfy + chic?

1 comment: