Monday, October 27, 2014

The Mad Plaidder


I'm lucky plaid is everywhere this fall because it's always been one of my favorite prints - from the Britney to the Serena (not so Catholic) school girl days, I love how preppy and classic it feels. 

Still to this day, I swoon for knee-high socks, a plaid skirt and loafers but these days, plaid has become much more versatile, showing up in scarves, shoes (my favorite pair!) and of course, jackets. When I spotted this coat, I figured it would be ultimate addition to my fall wardrobe and it's a great layering piece!

Jacket: c/o Sheinside (similar)  // Sweater: H&M (similar) // Jeans: LOFT (similar) // Boots: Just Fab
Bag: Just Fab (Swap w/Lisa) // Beanie: Forever 21


P.S. In case you're questioning my drink of choice, let me be clear: I am an iced coffee girl year round and this particular concoction (the Honey Bee) is from the Coffee Mill in Wisconsin, where I would spend all day if I could. There's something about small town coffee shops that can't compete with Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts...Maybe it's the charm, maybe it's the generosity, but either way, it always makes for a special visit.





How are you wearing plaid this fall?

1 comment:

  1. You look super cute and I love that plaid coat.
    #MadForFashionForLess Follow Us on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete