Monday, November 24, 2014

Blog of the Month: Diary of This Girl


We first started interacting with Megan a few years back over Instagram and immediately fell in love with her quirky sense of style and sweet nature. She was quick to compliment our work (especially our rock & swap features) which always brought a smile to our faces. Since then, we have become big fans of her blog and sincerely wish Seattle was our next door neighbor so we could be besties. 

Here is a little bit about Diary of this Girl:

This little blog details my life after college. I'm adjusting to life as a montessori preschool teacher,  finishing school, living on my own, and spending as much time as possible with friends. please introduce yourself and send me the link to your blog! I am always looking for something new to read. let's be blogging friends!  More about me? I am a frozen yogurt addict, avid reader, volunteer, shopaholic, lover of red lipstick & toms, and am slightly obsessed with nail polish, denim shirts & my dachshund, bailey.

You can shop Megan's style in her online closet, but for now, here's some of our favorite looks:











Who are your favorite style bloggers and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment