Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Lace Up Love


A plaid sweater with leather trim, distressed denim, and combat boots...if it wasn't for the long locks and red lips, you'd think I was describing a handsome man (AKA the coveted #lumbersexual). I enjoy pink and sequins as much as the next girl but come wintertime, I tend to embrace everything rustic and rugged. 

 I pinned these boots to my Pinterest list a few months back and luckily my Mom took notice. I LOVE the standard lace up combat boot but when I saw them in this camel color, I was hooked. They paired perfectly with this cozy plaid jacket for a rainy sunday breakfast and coffee date with the family and I can't wait to mix them with skirts and dresses come Spring...Versatility at its finest ;)






Jacket: c/o Sheinside | Jeans: Old Navy | Boots: Sole Society
Bag: Old Navy | Watch: Michael Kors (similar) | Lipstick: Kate Spade


Recreate this look with a few similar pieces during Shopbop's BIG EVENT (details below!)

No comments:

Post a Comment