Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pattern Mixing and Matching Add-on's

 photo IMG_9121_zpsd7hjglls.jpg  photo IMG_9148_zps576hk1nq.jpg  photo IMG_9158_zpsfcb38tcd.jpg
OK, so clearly I am in a phase of never ending pattern mixing. I find myself doing it daily and I don't see this trend stopping anytime soon. I did try to mix it up a bit by adding the cutest bag and matching shoes. They are from two different stores, but they go together like they were a pair!

On a regular day of mommy errands to the school and dance classes for the kids, I found myself in a very basic distressed skinny jean & polka dot knit. To kick it up a notch, I added the plaid scarf, matching shoes & bag, and a faux leather jacket. A few bracelets (that I never take off) and a watch later, I was ready to go.
 photo IMG_9142_zpssxkw4ywo.jpg  photo IMG_9159_zpspzizk5uj.jpg  photo IMG_9155_zpsivbbtgaz.jpg  photo IMG_9118_zpsbf9wskzu.jpg
Jacket: Target // Top: Piperlime // Jeans: Old Navy // Shoes: Just Fab // Bag & Scarf: c/o Sole Society // Sunnies: MNG by Mango // Beaded Bracelets: Infinite Warrior // Bracelet: Lokai // Watch: Fossil 

What do you think of pattern mixing? Do you ever try to make the patterns pop by adding matching accessories? 

No comments:

Post a Comment