Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pants that put a Little Spring in my Step

 photo IMG_1530_zpsjaygiac5.jpg  photo IMG_1535_zpsep2vpdcu.jpg  photo IMG_1520_zps4gvr1ify.jpg
See what I did there with the title? Honestly, how perfect are these pants for Spring though? I love me a great print pant this time of year (well, year round really!). 

On this beautiful sunny day I decided to pair the bottoms with a solid white tank blouse and crop boots. This was perfect for a Sunday afternoon with the family. I was dressed-up enough for the occasion but was still able to run around in the back yard with the kids. 

I kept the styling simple by adding delicate silver jewelry, my hair curled but down, and my go-to sunnies and neutral bag. 
 photo IMG_1532_zpsdtwkybd4.jpg  photo IMG_1521_zpsgecc2tjq.jpg  photo IMG_1529_zpse7bdioex.jpg
Top: Express // Pants: c/o Vineyard Vines // Boots: BCBG // Bag: c/o Sole Society // Sunglasses: Prada // XOXO Necklace: T+J Designs // Bangle: c/o It's a Bling Thing // Black Band: Fitbit // Bracelet: Lokia // Watch: Movado

What do you think of print pants?

Do you love them as much as I do or do you stick to solids when it comes to your bottoms?

No comments:

Post a Comment