Thursday, April 30, 2015

Rocked it & Swapped it

I think it’s safe to say we both wear our heart on our sleeves…anyone else have two speeds and nothing in the middle? However, in this case, we’re wearing them all over because this printed blouse is just perfect for swapping...Blouses are one of our favorite items to remix because they typically fit us both very well, unlike dresses which can be like shirts on me and curtains on Lisa…if only we were the same height ;)


I love the creative ways Lisa has styled this top including pattern mixing with a gingham coat and fringe purse followed by a more casual look with light wash jeans and braids. I took more of a date-night approach and went for flared denim and my favorite leather jacket...shocker, I know. I've only worn it a million other times on the blog recently (here, here and here).

Which look is your favorite? Do you swap with a friend or sister? 

No comments:

Post a Comment