Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Blog of the Month

As Chicago Bloggers, we are very lucky to be surrounded by so much inspiration from fellow bloggers across the city and the Midwest. At the heart of our work, we are all storytellers and it is a pleasure to wake up each morning with a little piece of so many people's lives...never have we had such VIP access to details of the newest coffee hang out or behind the scenes looks at a high-profile event. 

With that said, we do spend most days writing about ourselves whether it's sharing a recent outfit we loved swapping or a favorite new smoothie recipe, so we hope you enjoy our blogger profiles because it's important to support each other and learn from each others skills and experiences.


Our July blogger of the month is Shai from Drunk on Shoes...Chicago bloggers for the win! Shai is a regular shoe-addicted gal living in Chicago and appreciating all things beautiful...

 "I started this blog to have a creative outlet in my daily life.  I wanted to share my memories as well as give you all a window to the things that I feel make my life sparkle.  I attribute all my joy to my family, my hubs, my pup, and my friends.  Since I started the blog, I’ve been learning a lot about myself and what makes me truly happy."

We have been longtime fans of Shai's trendsetting style...see what we mean?

Here are a few of our other favorite looks from her...







How do you support fellow bloggers and other creative women? 

This is so so important...do something nice for someone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment